– Arrive in Rome, the capital of Italy. – Explore iconic landmarks like the Colosseum and Roman Forum. – Stroll through the historic center, visiting the Pantheon.
– Spend the day in Vatican City. – Visit St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel. – Enjoy a leisurely evening in Rome.
– Explore more of Rome's treasures, like the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. – Discover the charm of Trastevere, a picturesque neighborhood. – Enjoy traditional Roman cuisine at a local trattoria.
– Travel to Florence via high-speed train. – Visit the Uffizi Gallery to see Renaissance masterpieces. – Take in the beauty of Florence's Cathedral and Bell Tower.
– Explore Florence's historic center, including the Ponte Vecchio. – Visit the Florence Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's David. – Enjoy Tuscan cuisine at a local osteria.
– Take a day trip to the Tuscan countryside. – Visit charming towns like Siena or San Gimignano. – Taste wine at a local vineyard and savor Tuscan specialties.
– Travel to Venice, known for its romantic canals. – Explore St. Mark's Square, the Doge's Palace, and St. Mark's Basilica. – Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice's waterways.
– Discover the quieter side of Venice in neighborhoods like Dorsoduro. – Visit the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and Rialto Market. – Savor seafood and Venetian cuisine for dinner.
– Travel to the picturesque Cinque Terre villages on the Italian Riviera. – Hike the scenic coastal trails or relax on the beaches. – Enjoy fresh seafood and local Ligurian dishes.
– Head to Milan, Italy's fashion and business hub. – Visit the magnificent Milan Cathedral and Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper. – Shop in the fashionable boutiques of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
– Depending on your flight time, explore more of Milan or do some last-minute shopping. – Depart from Milan for your home destination.